From 15 to 17 May 2018, NORD DRIVESYSTEMS will be a guest at SMART Automation Austria and among other things, will present the myNORD customer portal in Vienna.
Bargteheide , 2018-04-30
The myNORD customer portal provides quick and practical assistance for the configuration and ordering of NORD drive solutions – from planning and design up to order tracking. On https://my.nord.com customers can configure their own drive technology from the range of standard products. The user interface is designed to be as simple as possible: All configuration steps are carried out on a single page. Search and sorting functions (such as motor power, speed, operating factor, torque, weight), information symbols, explanations and a plausibility function assist customers with their selection. Once the customer has decided on a configuration, offers with purchase prices can be called up directly online. The order and delivery status for all orders can be tracked at all times. There is also the option of generating and downloading CAD data and documentation in the CAS configurator and document centre.
Advantages of myNORD at a glance:
- Perfectly matched drives
- Intuitive online configuration
- One page – all data
- Fully available
- All standard products
- Generate and call up offers directly, complete with purchase prices
- Tracking of order and delivery status online
- Overview of all orders and order history
- CAD configurator: Dimension sheets, drawings, 3D models
- Download of standard and customer-specific documentation (manuals, catalogues, spare parts lists, etc.)
At SMART Automation Austria 2018, NORD can be found in Hall A, on stand A0108
Learn more: https://my.nord.com