- Performance: 0.33 - 125 hp
- Protection class: IP20
|Voltage:||1~110-120V / 1/3~200-240V / 3~380-480V|
|Control terminals:||5-8x DI / 2-3 x DO / 2xMFR / 2xAIN , 1X AOUT|
|Encoder interfaces:||TTL RS422 / SIN/COS / SSI / BISS / Hiperface / EnDat 2.1 / CANopen|
The NORDAC PRO is the inverter for all drive applications. It offers a wide power range, and its functionality can be extended with plug-in option modules. For this inverter, variable cooling concepts are used to remove heat, which enable removal of heat outside of the control cabinet and can be simply adapted to the requirements of the application with various option modules.
- Operation of synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Functions can be extended with plug-in control or communication modules
- POSICON - integrated positioning mode and synchronisation
- An external brake rectifier can be controlled with NORDAC PRO via a digital output or multi-function relay
- High precision regulation with current vector control
- PLC functionality for functions close to the drive unit, for example status monitoring of the drive unit for pre-processing of process data
- Energy-saving function in the partial load range
- Control and parameterisation tools and simple parameter structure
- Integrated line filter for compliance with EMC regulations
- Control and closed loop regulation
- STO and SS1 – integrated functional safety
- Hoist and lifting gear functionality
- Suitable for open or closed loop operation
- through 4-quadrant operation
- General material handling
- Process industry
- Packaging industry
- General mechanical engineering
- Field bus protocols
- AS Interface
- Profibus DP
- Ethernet-based bus systems
- PROFINET IO
Góndolas in Design, S.L., develops and manufactures custom systems for the maintenance and cleaning of building façades. Innovative gondola systems meet many particular challenges. Drive technology supplied by NORD is responsible for lifting, rotating and precisely positioning the gondola system for cleaning of building façades. In this context, an SK 500E frequency inverter is responsible for several tasks.
New electrical equipment to operate the stage machinery behind the scenes was installed in the Duisburg Theatre for Opera, Ballet, Drama and Concerts. Axis processors control the electric motor at the Duisburg Theatre. Each of the more than one hundred control cabinets is equipped with an SK 535E frequency inverter that comes with integrated brake management, brake chopper and line filter as well as sensorless current vector control.
The Czech construction hoist manufacturer STROS serves customers around the world. NORD drive units for STROS construction hoists comprise three bevel gear motors with external brake resistors equipped with a NORDAC PRO SK 500E control cabinet inverter with lifting gear functionality that is responsible for soft starting and braking and for high positioning accuracy.