Wide performance range and suited for every drive application. This is the NORDAC PRO, our most versatile frequency inverter. Its function range can be extended with plug-in option modules.
To optimise heat removal the NORDAC PRO features variable cooling concepts that direct heat dissipation outside the control cabinet.
- 0.33 - 125 hp
The NORDAC PRO is versatile and features high precision regulation with current vector control. It is also suited for open-loop or closed-loop operation and offers 4-quadrant operation. STO and SS1 functional safety in case of faults. PLC on Board completes the positive properties of the NORDAC PRO SK 500E.
Protection class IP 20
- 0.25 – 160 KW
- 1~110-120 V
- 1/3~200-240 V
- 3~380-480 V
- 5-8x DI (type-dependent)
- 2-3x DO (type-dependent)
- 2x AIN
- 1x AOUT
TTL RS422, HTL, SIN/COS, SSI, BISS, Hiperface, Endat 2.1, CANopen
- High precision regulation with current vector control
- 4-quadrant operation
- PLC function for functions close to the motor (PLC on Board)
- Energy-saving function for partial load operation
- Control and parameterisation tools and simple parameter structure
- Integrated line filter for compliance with EMC regulations
- Operation with synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Control and closed loop regulation
- POSICON – Integrated positioning mode and synchronisation
- STO and SS1 – Integrated functional safety
- Hoist and lifting gear functionality
- Field bus protocols
- AS Interface
- Profibus DP
- Ethernet-based bus systems
- PROFINET IO
Góndolas in Design, S.L., develops and manufactures custom systems for the maintenance and cleaning of building façades. Innovative gondola systems meet many particular challenges. Drive technology supplied by NORD is responsible for lifting, rotating and precisely positioning the gondola system for cleaning of building façades. In this context, an SK 500E frequency inverter is responsible for several tasks.
New electrical equipment to operate the stage machinery behind the scenes was installed in the Duisburg Theatre for Opera, Ballet, Drama and Concerts. Axis processors control the electric motor at the Duisburg Theatre. Each of the more than one hundred control cabinets is equipped with an SK 535E frequency inverter that comes with integrated brake management, brake chopper and line filter as well as sensorless current vector control.
The Czech construction hoist manufacturer STROS serves customers around the world. NORD drive units for STROS construction hoists comprise three bevel gear motors with external brake resistors equipped with a NORDAC PRO SK 500E control cabinet inverter with lifting gear functionality that is responsible for soft starting and braking and for high positioning accuracy.