- Performance: 0.16 - 250 hp
- Torque range: 1 580 – 440 000 lb-in
|Mounting position:||M1 - M6|
|Ratio:||8.04:1 - 13 432.68:1|
Bevel geared motors with the tried and tested UNICASE principle offer security, as they need little maintenance and have long life cycles. BLOCK bevel gear units are available in various versions and sizes, especially suitable for your application.
- Solid and hollow shaft (keyed, Gripmaxx and Shrink disc)
- Push-on, flange and foot mounted versions
- Angled gear units
- High efficiency for low operating costs
- Robust design for long life and easy maintenance
- Cheap to run thanks to low maintenance
- Robust grey cast iron housing
- Various bearing concepts guarantee high axial and radial load capacities
- Application-specific versions
- Packaging technology
- Material handling
- Travelling drives
- Theatre drive units
Góndolas in Design, S.L., develops and manufactures custom systems for the maintenance and cleaning of building façades. Innovative gondola systems meet many particular challenges. Drive technology supplied by NORD is responsible for lifting, rotating and precisely positioning the gondola system for cleaning of building façades. In this context, an SK 500E frequency inverter is responsible for several tasks.
The Czech construction hoist manufacturer STROS serves customers around the world. NORD drive units for STROS construction hoists comprise three bevel gear motors with external brake resistors equipped with a NORDAC PRO SK 500E control cabinet inverter with lifting gear functionality that is responsible for soft starting and braking and for high positioning accuracy.
The conveyor technology specialist ElectroMech is India's biggest crane system manufacturer and offers solutions for various industrial manufacturing applications and for infrastructure projects. In Pune, the company produces a wide range of lifting equipment and cranes. Precisely synchronised, robust NORD drives with frequency inverters installed in control cabinets move lifting equipment for lowering and raising the supply platforms.