- Torque range:
- 797 - 5.841 lb-in
- 0.16 - 12.0 hp
- 3.58:1 - 70:1
Please click here to configure your drive system
NEWLY available: the smallest size of 2-stage bevel gear units for output torques up to 50 Nm. The new models are available for gear ratios ranging from 3.58 up to 61.88.
The new 2-stage bevel helical gear units with optimised performance are an innovative NORD design made from high-strength aluminium alloy.Thanks to the washdown version, the new 2-stage NORDBLOC.1bevel gear units are especially suitable for applications in the food industry. Further fields of use are include conveyor belts, lifting gear or warehouse systems.
- The gear unit has no pockets, recesses or undercuts. Therefore easy cleaning and draining of dirt and liquids is guaranteed.
- In combination with our smooth surface motors, the gear units are ideal for use in the food industry.
- The rigid construction ensures optimum integration in existing systems and is easy to fit and remove.
- The wide range of speed ratios (i=3.5 to 70) enables optimum adaptation to customers' requirements.
- Greater safety due to double seal as standard
- Available in open or closed washdown versions with , NSD Tuph which is resistant to both acids and alkalis.
- Corrosion-resistant due to aluminium
- Easy to clean thanks to smooth surfaces (washdown liquids always run off)
- 60% increase in power density compared with the previously available range
- Suitable for large forces due to enlarged heavy duty drive shaft bearings
- Sealing options such as double radial shaft sealing rings provide highly reliable sealing for special applications.
- Environmentally friendly through minimised lubricant volume
- Flexible application through compact design with short IEC adapter, integrated into the proven NORD modular system
- No recesses
- Smooth surfaces
- No assembly cover
- Large radii
- Inclined surfaces
Sealed Surface Conversion System
- Surface treatment
- No detachment possible
- Corrosion-resistant -just like stainless steel
- No flaking
- No corrosion penetration
- Lightweight with high strength
- Minimal use of materials
- Cool surfaces
Especially suited to applications in:
- Food and beverage
- Conveying Lifting equipment
- Warehouse systems
Designed and constructed according to the following standards: EHEDG, ANSI / BISSC, ANSI / NSF
The CAD Configurator is a software for generating dimensioned diagrams, outline drawings and 3D models
Conveniently create dimensioned drawings, drawings and CAD models for your drive solution. Selection of options is especially easy thanks to the plausibility check. The CAD data which you have created can be simply downloaded for further use or direct integration into your CAD program.
- English, German, Czech, Danish, US-English, Polish, Finnish