Regular inspection, maintenance, and repair mean: calculable costs, high system availability, plannable standstill times.
It is a short-sighted maintenance strategy not to care until an error occurs. Because as a rule, the costs for error correction by far exceed the potential saving of maintenance costs.
At regular intervals, NORD checks the systems for operational reliability and performs agreed maintenance work.
In addition to the activities specified in the Inspection Agreement, the Maintenance Agreement also covers topping up or exchanging lubricants in accordance with the operating instructions. An assessment of the worn parts and their replacement after inspection and on-site situation analysis is also performed.
NORD drive electronics let you define maintenance intervals that reflect the load of the drives. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information.
For our customers, this means:
- Reduction of down times due to wear
- Enhanced machine and plant availability
- Optimised operating costs
- Preservation of machine and system values
- Access to manufacturer knowledge for efficient inspection, maintenance, and repair
- Improved system security and availability by preventing potential errors
- Analysis and evaluation of maintenance results in standard reports with experts' recommendations
- Future-oriented forecasts of the availability of your systems, aiming at minimising service life-related downtimes
- Basis for risk assessments and investment decisions
- Optimum maintenance in line with manufacturer specifications
- Preventive measures to reduce the chance of failure