- Performance: 0.33 - 125 hp
- Protection Class: IP20
|Voltage:||1~110-120V / 1/3~200-240V / 3~380-480V|
|Control Terminals:||5-8x DI / 2-3 x DO / 2xMFR / 2xAIN , 1X AOUT|
|Encoder Interfaces:||TTL RS422 / SIN/COS / SSI / BISS / Hiperface / EnDat 2.1 / CANopen|
The NORDAC PRO is customizable to all drive application. It offers a wide power range, and its functionality can be extended with numerous plug-in option modules.For this inverter, various cooling concepts can be used to remove heat from the control cabinet and can be easily adapted to the requirements of the application with various option modules.
- Operation of synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Functions can be extended with plug-in control or communication modules
- POSICON - integrated position control and synchronization
- An external brake rectifier can be controlled with NORDAC PRO via a digital output or multi-function relay
- High precision regulation with current vector control
- Built in PLC functionality for basic control logic functions near the inverter. For example, status monitoring of the inverter for pre-processing of control data.
- Energy-saving function when the motor is partially loaded
- Control and parameterization tools and simple parameter structure
- Integrated line filter for compliance with EMC regulations
- Control and closed loop regulation
- STO and SS1 – integrated functional safety
- Hoist and lifting gear functionality
- Suitable for open or closed loop operation through 4-quadrant operation
- General material handling
- Process industry
- Packaging industry
- General mechanical engineering
- Field bus protocols
- AS Interface
- Profibus DP
- Ethernet-based bus systems
- PROFINET IO
Góndolas in Design, S.L. develops and manufactures custom systems for the maintenance and cleaning of building façades. Innovative gondola systems have many requirements and challenges. Drive tehcnology supplied by NORD is responsible for lifting, rotating and precisely positioning the gondola system for the cleaning of building façades. In this example, an SK 500E AC vector drive is responsible for many of these tasks.
New electrical equipment to operating the stage machinery was installed in the Duisburg Theater. Each of the over one hundred control cabinets is equipped with an SK 535E AC vector drive that comes with integrated brake management, brake chopper and line filter as well as sensor-less current vector control.
The Czech construction hoist manufacturer, STROS, serves customers around the world. NORD drive systems for STROS construction hoists comprise of three bevel gearmotors with external brake resistors equipped with an SK 500E control cabinet AC vector drive with lifting gear functionality that is responsible for soft starting and braking for high positioning accuracy.