- Performance: 0.33 - 125 hp
- Protection class: IP20
|Voltage:||1~110-120V / 1/3~200-240V / 3~380-480V|
|Control terminals:||5-8x DI / 2-3 x DO / 2xMFR / 2xAIN , 1X AOUT|
|Encoder interfaces:||TTL RS422 / SIN/COS / SSI / BISS / Hiperface / EnDat 2.1 / CANopen|
The NORDAC PRO is the inverter for all drive applications. It offers a wide power range, and its functionality can be extended with plug-in option modules. For this inverter, variable cooling concepts are used to remove heat, which enable removal of heat outside of the control cabinet and can be simply adapted to the requirements of the application with various option modules.
- Operation of synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Functions can be extended with plug-in control or communication modules
- POSICON - integrated positioning mode and synchronisation
- An external brake rectifier can be controlled with NORDAC PRO via a digital output or multi-function relay
- High precision regulation with current vector control
- PLC functionality for functions close to the drive unit, for example status monitoring of the drive unit for pre-processing of process data
- Energy-saving function in the partial load range
- Control and parameterisation tools and simple parameter structure
- Integrated line filter for compliance with EMC regulations
- Control and closed loop regulation
- STO and SS1 – integrated functional safety
- Hoist and lifting gear functionality
- Suitable for open or closed loop operation
- through 4-quadrant operation
- General material handling
- Process industry
- Packaging industry
- General mechanical engineering
- Field bus protocols
- AS Interface
- Profibus DP
- Ethernet-based bus systems
- PROFINET IO
New electrical equipment to operating the stage machinery was installed in the Duisburg Theater. Each of the over one hundred control cabinets is equipped with an SK 535E AC vector drive that comes with integrated brake management, brake chopper and line filter as well as sensor-less current vector control.
Góndolas in Design, S.L. develops and manufactures custom systems for the maintenance and cleaning of building façades. Innovative gondola systems have many requirements and challenges. Drive tehcnology supplied by NORD is responsible for lifting, rotating and precisely positioning the gondola system for the cleaning of building façades. In this example, an SK 500E AC vector drive is responsible for many of these tasks.
The Czech construction hoist manufacturer, STROS, serves customers around the world. NORD drive systems for STROS construction hoists comprise of three bevel gearmotors with external brake resistors equipped with an SK 500E control cabinet AC vector drive with lifting gear functionality that is responsible for soft starting and braking for high positioning accuracy.