- Performance: 0.16 - 20 hp
- Torque range: 433 – 27.346 lb-in
|Mounting position:||M1 - M6|
|Ratio:||4.40:1 - 7,095.12:1|
Helical worm units feature NORD’s torsionally rigid UNICASE cast iron housing design (SK02050 - SK43125) or a lightweight, aluminum alloy (SK02040.1). NORD’s helical worm utilizes a combination of high quality helical and worm gearing to provide long service life and exceptional durability.
- Quiet and reliable transmission of torque
- High overload capacity
- Hardened steel worm gear and bronze alloy worm wheel provide exceptional durability and long service life.
- Optional heavy duty bearings deliver high radial and axial load capacity
- High strength cast iron housing (SK02050 - SK43125)
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy housing (SK02040.1)
- Application Specific Solutions
- Material handling
- Solid and Hollow shaft (keyed, shrink disc & Gripmaxx) Designs
- Available in footed, shaft mount or flange mounted configurations
- Right Angled gear units
There are several miles of conveyor belts at Hamburg Airport. In the luggage processing area, these conveyors are responsible for a combination of feeding, holding and sorting. An efficient organization of transport and storage is essential. The reliability of the conveyor system and the prevention of breakdowns ensured by powerful drive technology has top priority.