- Performance: 0.16 - 250 hp
- Torque range: 974 - 680,200 lb-in
|Mounting position:||M1 - M6|
|Ratio:||4.03 - 15,685.03 : 1|
When combined with NORD motors and drive electronics, parallel shaft gearmotors provide a wide range of energy efficient, space saving solutions. The torsionally rigid UNICASE housing provides unmatched service life with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Solid or hollow shaft (keyed, Gripmaxx and Shrink Disc) designs
- Shaft mount, bolt-on B5 flange, footed and CEMA standard screw conveyor mounting designs available
- Parallel shaft gear units
- Slim design for space-saving installation
- Torsionally rigid cast iron housing
- Low maintenance design and efficient gearing reduces operating costs
- Heavy duty bearing and spread bearing/flange mount designs available to provide increased load capacity and extended service life.
- Quiet operation
- optional oil-safe dry cavity or drywell designs ideal for mixers and agitators.
- Shrink Disc and Gripmaxx keyless hollow bore solutions available
- Application Specific Solutions
- Agitators & Mixers
- Bulk material conveyors
- Screw Conveyors
- Travel Drives
The conveyor technology specialist, ElectroMech, is India's biggest crane system manufacturer and offers solutions for various industrial manufacturing applications and for infrastructure projects. The company produces a wide range of lifting equipment and cranes. Precisely synchronized, robust, NORD drives with AC vector drives installed in control cabinets move the lifting equipment to raise and lower supply platforms.