So you can be sure everything is going well: A service contract is specially tailored to meet your requirements and wishes.
Possible service contracts could be configured as follows:
NORD DRIVESYSTEMS checks the systems for operational reliability once a year.
At regular intervals, NORD DRIVESYSTEMS checks the systems for operational reliability and performs agreed maintenance work.
Partial or full service agreement
On-site deployment occurs upon your customers' request. The annual flat rate includes all costs for transportation, working time and accommodation allowance, and required measuring instruments.
For our customers, this means:
- Scheduled downtimes
- Enhanced planning security and plant availability
- Reduced cost risk
- Legal security: using our products ensures you always comply with the latest standards and guidelines.
- Concluding a Service Agreement reduces the load on your employees
- The technician contacts you on his own to arrange for a visit when checks are due.
- If a Service Contract has been concluded, the machine/system is known to us prior to the deployment.
- Maintenance strategy based on manufacturer-specific know-how
- Exclusive use of genuine parts
- State-of-the-art remote monitoring
- Less breakdowns
- Optimum cost-effectiveness with regard to spare part and maintenance requirements
- Minimisation of unnecessary downtimes
- Service technicians can start repairs right away.
- Minimised production downtime costs
- Kits compiled by the manufacturer make selecting and searching for spare parts unnecessary.
- Fast ability to act in case of malfunctions