It is a short-sighted maintenance strategy not to bother until a fault occurs. Because asa rule, the costs for error correction by far exceed the potential saving of maintenancecosts. Regular inspection, maintenance, and repair mean: calculable costs, high systemavailability, plannable standstill times.
At regular intervals, NORD DRIVESYSTEMS checks the systems for operationalreliability and performs agreed maintenance work. In addition to the activities specifiedin the Inspection Agreement, the Maintenance Agreement also covers topping up orexchanging lubricants in accordance with the operating instructions. An assessment ofthe worn parts and their replacement after inspection and on-site situation analysis isalso performed.
For our customers, this means:
- Enhanced machine and plant availability
- Optimised operating costs
- Preservation of machine and system values
- Access to manufacturer knowledge for efficient inspection, maintenance, and repair
- Analysis and evaluation of maintenance results in standard reports with experts' recommendations
- Future-oriented forecasts of the availability of your systems, with the aim of minimising service age-related downtimes
- Basis for risk assessments and investment decisions