|Ratio:||6,14 - 22,91:1|
The right-angled gear version of the MAXXDRIVE Industrial Gear Unit is manufactured according to the proven UNICASE principle and is available in all sizes. Very high thermal limit powers are achieved through a strongly ribbed design in combination with axial fans and air guide covers. Large roller bearings and centre distances increase the load capacity and service life of the components.
Many options are adopted from our tried and tested modular industrial gear unit series, so that delivery times are similar to those for our standard gear units. We offer short planning and delivery times. This is possible due to the extensive knowledge of our experts about the specific requirements for every application, as well as optimised stocking of components.
- Robust, long-life roller bearings
- Effective fan cooling versions
- Wide range of possible motor attachments
- Supply of ready-to-install complete systems with coupling, brakes, monitoring, etc. is possible
- Attached, easily accessible back stops for simple change of the direction of rotation
- Proven, one-piece UNICASE housing design
- Optimum sealing enables long deployment times without leakage
- Low noise emission due to high precision bevel gears
- Effective fan cooling through optimised fan and air flow
- High torque capacity
- Increased lubricant life minimises maintenance costs
- Symmetrical design
- Mirror image installation possible to reduce the number of replacement gear units
- Input and output shafts can be adapted to customers' dimensions.
- Long service life
- Great reliability
- High precision
- Conveyor belt systems
SK 5217, SK 6217, SK 7217, SK 8217, SK 9217, SK 10217, SK 11217