Safe, reliable and efficient drive solutions from a single source
The efficient gear units, motors and frequency inverters from NORD DRIVESYSTEMS contribute to a clean and safe solution. Direct motor mounting via an IEC/NEMA adapter replaces belt drives and exposed, rotating components. The compact design is non-leaking and easy to clean. ATEX-conform drive solutions increase safety against unwanted gas or dust explosions.
- Safe and application-related drive design
- No risk of injury due to nip points or freely rotating components
- Compact block housing without joints that are subject to radial loads or torque
The fully matched components from NORD DRIVESYSTEMS work in perfect harmony, and their reliability makes operation safe and profitable.
- Large output speed range and flexible attachment options
- High precision, rigidity and strength due to UNICASE housing
- Non-leaking operation
- Precision-designed gears with minimal wear
- Extraordinary robustness, quiet operation and long service life
- Options for coupling, cooling and motor swing base
- Status monitoring
NORD DRIVESYSTEMS supplies a wide range of electric motors that exceed the latest global efficiency regulations and standards. The powerful and robust motors with low heating withstand peak voltages and, with their efficiency, contribute to lower operating costs and lower energy requirements.
- Low-inertia motors are designed for inverter operation and meet the latest international energy requirements.
- Efficient operation and optimised motor power
- Lower operating temperatures
- Longer service life and reduced total costs of ownership (TCO)