LogiDrive – THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR INTRALOGISTICS AND AIRPORT APPLICATIONS
ENERGY EFFICIENT, STANDARDISED, SERVICE FRIENDLY
- Highly efficient 2-stage bevel
- Signal connector gear unit
- Incremental encoder
- IE4 PMSM synchronous motor
- Pre-assembled cable
- Power plug connector
- High overload capacity
Reduced number of Variants with the NORD Modular System
|P||1.1 kW||1.5 kW||2.2 kW|
|n2N||0 – 565 rpm||0 – 482 rpm||0 – 482 rpm|
|M2N||20 – 130 Nm||30 – 230 Nm||45 – 260 Nm|
|Gear units||92372.1 A||92672.1 A||92672.1 A|
|Frequency inverters||NORDAC LINK SK 250E- 151-340-A||NORDAC LINK SK 250E- 221-340-A||NORDAC LINK SK 250E- 301-340-A|
Available hollow shaft diameters: Ø 30 mm or Ø 35 mm
With the NORD modular system, the number of variants can be reduced. Reduction of the number of variants saves TCO costs for the end user.
NORDAC LINK field distribution system (SK 250E)
- Internal braking resistor
- External 24V DC supply for the control board. This ensures the same potential for all drive units. The drive units can be accessed via the bus even without the 400V AC mains voltage, as the control board remains active due to the 24V DC supply.
- Decentralised installation wall-mounted. Plug-in inverter
- Plug-in EEPROMData can be transferred if servicing is required.
Field distribution system
IE4 Drive Unit-Energy efficient
Use of IE4 synchronous motors minimises overall costs during service life. NORD IE4 motorsachieve considerably greater efficiencyand a fast return on investment (ROI).
- Compliance with the most stringent specified efficiency regulations
- Considerable reduction of TCO
- High efficiency, even in partial load ranges and at low speeds thanks to PMSM technology
REDUCTION OF VARIANTS
- Standardisation of geared motor versions specially tailored to intralogistic and airport technology
- Easy Engineering
- Easy Selection
- Large speed range through inverter technology
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE FRIENDLY
- Considerable reduction of spare part stocks
- Service friendly through plug-and-play technology
- Compact, space-saving design
- 25% weight reduction with lightweight aluminium housing
- Replacement of individual components possible
- NORD DRIVESYSTEMS is represented in 52 countries throughout the world.
- Global production, assembly, service and sales network