We have set up a system to report infringements of European Union law.
You can decide if and which contact details you want to provide, and if you wish to get a response. If you decide for a response and provide contact details, you will get a confirmation of receipt of your hint within 7 days via the means of communication specified by you. You will get information on the handling of your hint, and any taken measures within 3 months.
Your report will be directly forwarded to our external ombudsman's office, FIRST PRIVACY GmbH in Bremen, Germany, where it will be kept confidential and, after a first review, will be forwarded to our internal compliance office for further consideration.
You can make reports on statutory violations or legally abusive behaviour in the following fields:
- Human rights (CoC 3.3)
- Child labour and forced labour (CoC 3.4.1f)
- Corruption (CoC 5.1)
- Supply chain (CoC 6.0)
- Public procurement
- Financial services, financial products and financial markets, as well as prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Product safety and compliance
- Road safety
- Environmental protection
- Food safety
- Animal health and public health
- Consumer protection
- Protection of privacy and personal data, as well as security of network and information systems
- Offences against the EU's financial interests within the meaning of Article 325 TFEU, and according to the further definitions in relevant EU activities
- Breaches of internal market law within the meaning of Article 26(2) TFEU, including infringements of EU rules on competition and state aids, and breaches of internal market law with regard to actions that violate corporate tax rules, or with regard to agreements aiming at obtaining a tax advantage that is contrary to the aim or purpose of the valid corporate tax legislation.
- Further topics for this reporting process can be found in our Code of Conduct (CoC) .
Cases that are obviously not relevant will be deleted without further processing and without confirmation of receipt.
You can report in two ways:
1. You can call us at the following number:
+49 177 441 8623
With this number you reach the voice box of our external ombudsman's office, FIRST PRIVACY GmbH.
2. You can send an e-mail by clicking
on the following link
or copying it into your browser. Clicking the link opens a pre-filled e-mail that will be sent to our external ombudsman's office, FIRST PRIVACY GmbH.
As an alternative, you may also send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject “Report on infringement of European Union law” and provide the following details:
- Your role [e.g. person concerned, witness, other (please specify)]
- Company name: [Enter the name of the company the report refers to]
- Report on [type of infringement]
- Date and place of incident
- Information on the person the infringement refers to
- Description of incident (as detailed as possible)
- Specify whether you wish to get a response to your report. If you do, please provide your contact details.
For the processing of your report, you have to provide the name of the company concerned. Other information is voluntary.
If you want to report anonymously by e-mail, you can use an anonymous mailbox.
Information on data protection can be found here.