Energy efficient, standardised, service friendly
The LogiDrive solution from NORD DRIVESYSTEMS reduces planning and commissioning effort:
- NORD inverters for intralogistics and airport applications can control both synchronous and asynchronous motors.
- Simple planning with identical housing dimensions for synchronous and asynchronous motors
- The use of IE4 synchronous motors minimizes the total service life costs. The NORD IE4 motor achieves a significantly higher efficiency and amortises its acquisition costs in a very short time (ROI).
Version reduction with the NORD modular system
Using the NORD modular system makes it possible to keep the number of versions low. The operator can reduce the total cost of ownership because there are fewer versions.
The field distributor NORDAC LINK (SK 250E)
- Internal brake resistor
- External 24V power supply unit to supply the control board. This means the same potential for all drives. Even without 400V AC mains voltage, the drives can be addressed via the bus, as the control card remains active through 24V DC.
- Decentralised installation
- Plug-in EEPROM Data can be transferred if service is required.
The IE4 drive - energy-efficient
The use of IE4 synchronous motors minimizes the total service life costs. The NORD IE4 motor achieves a significantly higher efficiency and amortises its acquisition costs in a very short time (ROI). A mounted version is also available as an alternative.
- By meeting the highest efficiency standards
- Significantly reduces the total cost of ownership
- High efficiency even in partial and low speed ranges due to PMSM technology
Reduction of versions
- Standardisation of geared motor versions specially tailored to intralogistics and airport technology
- Easy Engineering
- Easy Selection
- Large speed range through inverter technology
Easy to service and maintain
- Considerable reduction of spare part stock for the project
- Service friendly through plug-and-play technology
- Compact, space-saving design
- 25% less weight due to “lightweight” aluminium housing
- Components can be replaced individually
- NORD DRIVESYSTEMS is represented in 52 countries worldwide
- Global network for production, assembly, service and sales