Reliable and safe drive solutions for the food industry
NORD DRIVESYSTEMS covers a wide range of food industry applications with industry-specific and innovative drive solutions.
We are familiar with your business and your requirements. We prefer long-term collaboration with our customers and partners. You can rely on us! Together with you we will do everything we can to further strengthen your brand’s reputation.
NORD DRIVESYSTEMS provides:
- Extensive application knowledge and technical support
- Complete drive solutions from a single source
- Strong global presence and service
- Thousands of installed drives in the food and beverage industry
- Wide range of products with high quality standards
- Great reliability, economy and service life
- Recognised production quality compliant with international standards
NORDBLOC.1 Bevel Gear Motors
NORDBLOC.1 Helical Gear Motors
UNIVERSAL SMI Worm Gear Motor
Smooth Synchronous Motors
UNICASE Bevel Gear Motors
Powerful and proven
UNICASE Parallel Shaft Gear Motors
MAXXDRIVE Parallel Gear Unit
Industrial Gear Units
50 – 2,000 HP
- Torque range:
132,000 - 2,200,000 lb-in
- High strength precision-made one-piece housing
- Modular and flexible design for optimum adaptation to your application
- Low running noise
SK 180E - NORDAC BASE - Frequency Inverter
SK 500P - NORDAC PRO - Frequency Inverter
Excellent communication - Intelligent - Future-proof
0.33 - 7.5 HP
- Protection class:
- Integrated multi-protocol Ethernet interface
- Multi-encoder interface
for multiple axis operation
- Mains voltage-free parameterisation via USB port
The BAADER Group has been developing separators for the food industry for over 40 years. The product range includes press separators whose tooth chains are driven by robust NORD helical bevel geared motors.
The English machine manufacturer Ambit Projects equips its plants for washing agricultural products with NORD drive systems. The surface treatment nsd tupH provides optimum protection for their housing against corrosion.
Explosion-proof NORD drives support the processing of grain and seeds in the mills of Arnreiter Mühle GmbH. They drive conveying and distribution systems reliably and in continuous operation.
The NORD drives reliably and especially safely perform mixing, transporting, filling and more in the Zotter chocolate factory.
Treif Maschinenbau GmbH is one of the world's leading manufacturers of equipment for cutting food. For a high degree of flexibility, the machine manufacturer relies on drive technology from NORD.
The processing of shellfish and crustaceans takes place at the Dutch family-owned company Krijn Verwijs B.V. in the immediate vicinity of the North Sea shore in a humid and salty atmosphere. This has long been a problem for the drives. The NORD surface treatment nsd tupH brought relief.
Find further information here: