APPLICATION-ORIENTED PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
Economical, safe, efficient - If desired, our NORD project team advises and supports your engineering. It is also possible that one of our NORD engineers actively takes part in the selection process of products at your premises.
New machines/systems, or modernising existing machine parks
Pros and cons - We design our drives not only with respect to technical and energy efficiency standards – we also configure them so that the number of versions is reduced if possible.
Hardware and software - Every drive optimally meets demands – or is adapted accordingly. We also program inverters and develop software so that everything runs smoothly on your PLC. If possible, we also take care of your existing system architecture so that you can continue using it.
Checking and testing - We keep our promises. We operate mechanical and electronic test beds to provide evidence of acoustic, thermal, efficiency, durability, and many more values. We conduct Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) at your premises.
Approving - We certify products and services in line with all required standards and guidelines. If desired, we will gladly name references in your sector.
With all documents - We document all services in detail. We create necessary drawings or adapt existing ones.
Logically packed - We pack our deliveries to you in a plant-specific way. What you need first you will unpack first. Step by step, piece by piece. Where possible, we protect resources and budgets by using collective shipments.
|Support of your project development tailored to your needs
|Individual, expert consulting
|Maximum security during implementation
For our customers, this means:
- Legal security. Using our products ensures you always comply with the latest standards and guidelines.
- With our know-how, you can avoid later reworking as early as when designing and manufacturing your machine.
- This will save you considerable costs and makes it easy to comply with your schedule when designing and manufacturing.
- High level of quality for the design and implementation phase
- Structured project management with specialists from the product manufacturer
- Assistance in reducing the CO2 footprint.