Technical innovation in mixing and agitation processes
MAXXDRIVE® industrial gear units are ideally suitable for use in large mixers. With the SAFOMI adapter, NORD is presenting a technical innovation in this application area: a flange with an integrated oil expansion tank, increasing operational reliability and requiring fewer wearing parts.
New names for surface protection
NORD offers a wide range of paint finishes to provide the optimum surface protection for your application and environmental conditions.
These paints now have new designations - the technical properties remain unchanged.
NORDAC PRO SK 500P - Versatile, Networked, Powerful
The new NORDAC PRO family of control cabinet inverters impresses with high levels of functionality, connectivity and modularity. The compact design in book-size format enables space-saving installation incontrol cabinets. Parameterisation can be carried out without an external power supply. Many additional interfaces are available, e.g.:
- Integrated Industrial Ethernet
- USB port
- SD card slot
MAXXDRIVE® XT - The new generation of industrial gear units
The new 2-stage bevel gear units are specially designed for applications which require low-speed ratios in combination with high powers. As standard, the series is equipped with a heavily ribbed UNICASE housing and an integrated axial fan.
- Torque range: 15,000 - 75,000 Nm
- Power range: 1,5 – 1,500 kW
- 7 sizes
- Optimised housing geometryto achieve maximum thermallimit powers with axial fan
- Low running noise
Servicing via NORDCON APP
The NORDCON APP, a mobile commissioning and service solution for all NORD drives, has the following advantages:
- Dashboard-based visualisation for drive monitoring and fault diagnosis
- Parameterisation with help function and rapid access to parameters
- Individually configurable oscilloscope function for drive analysis
- Backup and recovery function for simple handling of drive parameters