- Performance: 0.16 - 20 hp
- Torque range: 433 – 27.346 lb-in
|Mounting position:||M1 - M6|
|Ratio:||4.40:1 - 7,095.12:1|
BLOCK worm gear units are characterised by their robust design. The UNICASE principle, which has been tried and tested since the 1980s provides high functionality, low maintenance and a long service life.
- Hollow and solid shaft gear units
- Push-on, flange and foot mounted versions
- Angled gear units
- Soft and quiet running
- High overload capacity
- Robust design for long life and easy maintenance
- High axial and radial load capacities enable reliable operation
- Robust grey cast iron housing
- Application-specific versions
- Material handling
There are several kilometres of conveyor belts at Hamburg Airport. In the baggage processing area they are used for combination, feeding, holding and sorting. An efficient organisation of transport and storage is essential. The reliability of the conveyor system and the prevention of faults ensured by powerful drive technology have top priority. NORD has implemented this and also fulfils the demands of the customer on its service providers with regard to service and maintenance.