- Performance: 60 - 2,000 hp
- Torque range: 132,000 - 660,000 lb-in
- Symmetrical design for mirror image installations
- Optimized housing geometry to achieve maximum thermal rating
- Low running noise
|Ratio:||6.14:1 - 22.91:1|
"The right-angled gear version of the MAXXDRIVE industrial gear unit is manufactured according to the proven UNICASE principle and is available in all sizes. Very high thermal limit powers are achieved through an optimized housing geometry in combination with an enhanced fan and airflow configuration. Large roller bearings and center distances increase the load capacity and service life of the components.
Many options are adopted from our tried and tested modular industrial gear unit series so that delivery times are similar to those for our standard gear units. We offer short planning and delivery times. This is possible due to the extensive knowledge of our experts about the specific requirements for every application, as well as optimized stocking of components."
- Robust, long-life roller bearings
- Effective fan cooling versions
- Wide range of possible motor attachments, bases, motor flanges, etc.
- Supply of ready-to-install complete systems with coupling, brakes, monitoring, etc. are possible
- Easily accessible back stops for simple change of the direction of rotation
- Optimum sealing enables long deployment times without leakage
- Low noise emission due to high precision bevel gears
- Effective fan cooling through optimized fan and air flow
- High torque capacity
- Increased lubricant life minimizes maintenance cost
- Symmetrical design allows for mirror image installation, which reduces inventory for the number of replacement gear units
- Input and output shafts can be adapted to customers' dimensions.
- Long service life
- Great reliability
- High precision
- Conveyor belt systems
SK 5217, SK 6217, SK 7217, SK 8217, SK 9217, SK 10217, SK 11217