You can report in two ways:
1. You can call us at the following number:
+49 177 441 8623
With this number you reach the voice box of our external ombudsman's office, FIRST PRIVACY GmbH.
2. You can send an e-mail by clicking
on the following link
or copying it into your browser. Clicking the link opens a pre-filled e-mail that will be sent to our external ombudsman's office, FIRST PRIVACY GmbH.
As an alternative, you may also send us an e-mail at:
Please use the subject “Report on infringement of European Union law” and provide the following details:
- Your role [e.g. person concerned, witness, other (please specify)]
- Company name: [Enter the name of the company the report refers to]
- Report on [type of infringement]
- Date and place of incident
- Information on the person the infringement refers to
- Description of incident (as detailed as possible)
- Specify whether you wish to get a response to your report. If you do, please provide your contact details.
For the processing of your report, you have to provide the name of the company concerned. Other information is voluntary.
If you want to report anonymously by e-mail, you can use an anonymous mailbox.
Information on data protection can be found