- Performance: 0.16 - 50 hp
- Torque range: 800 - 28 320 lb-in
|Mounting position:||M1 - M6|
|Ratio:||1.07 : 1 – 456.77:1|
The NORDBLOC.1 utilizes the UNICASE one piece housing design and features smooth surfaces making it ideally suited for applications where cleanliness is essential. The innovative and patented design utilizes no assembly covers or bore plugs. This increases the overall sealing integrity and strength of the housing while providing a smoother, more uniform surface in which materials cannot accumulate.
- Solid shaft gear units
- Footed, flanged or foot/flange mounting designs available
- Inline gear units
- High strength and lightweight aluminum alloy housing (up to SK771.1)
- Rugged, high strength cast iron housing (SK772.1 and above)
- Innovative modular design
- Oversized output bearings combined with staggered bearing topology increase the external load capacity.
- Quiet operation
- Large ratio range
- Optionally available with nsd tupH Sealed Surface Conversion System, a cost effective and lightweight alternative to stainless steel reducers.
- Application Specific Solutions
- Packaging technology