The well-being of our employees is extremely important. Without them, NORD would be unable to maintain a high level of service to our customers, many of whom are essential food and beverage, parcel distribution, and water treatment companies.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected us all and NORD is taking great care to adhere to the guidelines provided by health and government officials to protect our employees while maintaining our business. As a part of this process, we have put these preventative measures in place to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19 within our facilities:
- Disposable and washable masks available to all employees
- Gloves, safety glasses, and other PPE provided
- Enhanced ventilation/air-purification systems
- Social distance signage throughout the building
- Hand sanitizer stations installed throughout the building
- Disinfectant spray bottles available throughout the building for surface cleaning
- Touchless door entry
- Temperature readers at designated entry doors
- Additional cleaning performed daily
- Divider panels added to desks in office areas
- Rotating in-office and remote shifts for office employees
- Visitor traffic reduced to critical engagements
Business conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic can change daily. NORD’s safety committee actively pursues the latest workplace safety information and has made considerable investments in safety equipment and screening devices for all U.S. locations. We have also completed scenario plans to keep the business operating under various circumstances to make sure we can meet the needs of our customers while providing a safe environment for our staff.
Our human resources team is available to answer any questions you have regarding our COVID-19 procedures or any of our other safety measures.