§7 Liability for contents, links
(1) Nothing in these terms or a contract will limit or exclude our liability for:
i. Death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
ii. Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
iii. Breach of these terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession); or
iv. Any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
(2) Subject to clause 7(1), we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort including negligence)), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit or indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with these terms or a contract (including any such losses that may result from our deliberate personal repudiatory breach of these terms or contract); and our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with these terms or a contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, including losses caused by our deliberate personal repudiatory breach, will not exceed the price of the Services (as defined in our General Service Conditions). Any claim made under these terms or a contract shall be limited to the price paid for the Services.
(3) If the Goods (as defined in our General Service Conditions) are damaged by us, we shall have the option of repairing these at our expense, providing new Goods or providing a replacement at our discretion.
(4) All claims by you, for whatever reason, are subject to the statutory periods of limitation from the date that the action giving rise to a claim occurred.
(5) We have carefully compiled the content displayed in this NORD portal and in the e-shop and take all reasonable care to update this content. However, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied for correctness, up-to-dateness, completeness and current availability or in regard to the drive IDs. All information is product-related. It is no substitute for individual consulting about the suitability of the respective product or the usage intended by the registered user. In this respect, the user should also contact one of our responsible employees. We will provide binding information, consultations, recommendations or declarations only in the context of individual communication.
(6) Where content in our NORD portal and in our e-shop is provided by third parties, we assume no liability for material and legal deficiencies. In particular, we shall assume no liability for correctness, accuracy, freedom from third-party intellectual property rights and copyrights, completeness and/or usability of this content. This exclusion of liability will not be applicable in the case of intent or fraud on our part.
(7) Our offer also contains links to third-party websites. We have no influence on their contents. The respective provider of the linked pages is always responsible for the content of these pages.